Your personal data is protected
At TE Bilişim, we respect and value our customers’ privacy. Therefore, we would like to provide information about the Personal Data Protection Law*, which is in effect to protect our customers’ fundamental rights and freedoms, regarding the use of our customers’ personal data. We:
- Safely store the data at all times,
- Use the data in the products and services provided under the scope of Law No. 5809 on Electronic Communication and other related legislation,
- Meet the obligations of storage, informing, reporting, and other relevant obligations arising from the relevant legislation,
- Respond to information and document requests from the Information and Communication Technologies Authority and other relevant authorities,
- Use the data for the performance of the service contract and for providing our other products and services,
- Do not share the data with anyone outside the organizations permitted by the law.
You can apply to us at any time to:
- Learn the purpose of using your personal data,
- Find out which organizations your personal data is shared with and for what purpose,
- Correct any incomplete or inaccurate information about you,
- Delete or destroy your personal data if the conditions prescribed by the law are met,
- Request compensation if you believe that your data has been unlawfully recorded or used, and you have suffered damage as a result.
To benefit from your rights under the law, you can send your requests in writing along with a copy of your identification to [email protected]. For more detailed information, you can review the law on the official website of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. Have a good day.
* Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”)